For a value-for-money staycay in the heart of Bras Basah.Bugis Precinct, Singapore’s arts, heritage and design district, book a room at Hotel G Singapore.
The 16-storey hotel has 308 rooms in three cheeky categories – Good, Great, Greater – each furnished with a 32-inch flat screen IPTV with mirroring options, a desk and USB points, plus rain shower and toiletries from Australian brand METIS.
We highlight 3 reasons why the hotel should be your next staycation spot.
1. Chill out in its fun and quirky interiors
Every part of the hotel is Insta-worthy – from the whimsical dream catchers hanging above every bed to bring on peaceful sleep and sweet dreams, as well as captivating framed art pieces curated by YellowKorner to the quirky mural behind the check-in counter and hats placed at various spots.
Even its fitness centre, possibly the darkest one in town, stands out with its retro tones, brick walls and cement floors inspired by old American boxing gyms. Its design may be vintage but it is equipped with the latest in fitness technology – think Intenza treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, wellness balls and weights.
2. Enjoy juicy burgers, wings, milkshakes, beer & more at 25 Degrees Singapore
If you love burgers, you’ll definitely want to sink your teeth into the juicy gourmet burgers at 25 Degrees Singapore, the Singapore branch of the popular Los Angeles joint. Its name refers to the difference in temperature between a raw and a well-done burger patty.
There are also attractive deals not to be missed. On Mondays, you can feast on mouthwatering chicken wings for only $1 each from 6pm to 11pm, while on Tuesdays, a bottle of Brooklyn Lager or Brooklyn Defender IPA goes for only $10 (usual price: $16) from 11am to 11pm. On Wednesdays, from 11am to 11pm, milkshake lovers can get 2 milkshakes for the price of one!
3. Feast on French food & wine at Ginett
The hotel’s vibrant bistro and wine bar Ginett on the ground floor serves crowd-pleasing favourites like succulent dry aged Black Angus steaks as well as French AOC cheese and cold cuts.
Savour your favourite dishes with some of the finest French wines in town, from only $6++ per glass. Ginett also offers a wallet-friendly set lunch on weekdays where you can enjoy a two-course meal (starter and main, or main and dessert) for $15++.
$155/night in a king-bedded Great Room (Usual price: $470)
• American a la carte breakfast for 2
• 15% off food at 25 Degrees Singapore, when hotel guests flash their keycards
• Bugis – Arts & Heritage OR Kampong Glam Experiential Trail worth $9.98 each
• $200 free food, beauty and souvenir discount coupons
Blackout dates apply including eve of public holidays, public holidays and from 18 to 21 May 2021
Bugis – Art & Heritage & Kampong Glam Experiential Trail Highlights
- Explore hotspots and hidden local gems in Bugis or Kampong Glam with the in-app AR feature
- Discover fun-filled activities like enjoying snacks while you shop at Bugis Street or enjoying a cocktail at a bar along Bugis on the Bugis trail
- Visit the iconic Sultan Mosque and check out the cool shops on Arab Street on the Kampong Glam trail