For a value-for-money staycation in the heart of Bras Basah.Bugis Precinct, Singapore’s vibrant arts, heritage and design district, book a room at Populous Hotel.
A short walk from Esplanade, Bugis and City Hall MRT stations, the hotel is the perfect base for exploring the buzzing Bugis area, indulging in some retail therapy at nearby shopping destinations like Suntec City, Marina Square, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Bugis Junction, Bugis+ and Bugis Street, as well as enjoying the myriad of food options in the area.
The hotel has 80 rooms spread across levels 2 to 6.
Here’s what you can look forward to during your staycation at the hotel.
Elegantly designed, functional rooms
The hotel has four categories of rooms – Standard Twin, Standard Queen, Deluxe Queen or Twin and Premier King – in sizes ranging from 12 sqm to 18 sqm.
Families that need more space can go for the Family Room which comprises two Deluxe connecting rooms with a combined floor area of 28 sqm.
A unique feature of the 18 sqm Premier King room is the Italian mosaic-themed design that stretches from the wall to the floor of its bathroom.
Spaces to unwind and chill
Sporting a water feature and seating areas, the hotel’s Rooftop Garden is a great place to soak up views of bustling Middle Road, Beach Road, Victoria Street and the Bugis neighbourhood as well as to enjoy cool breezes especially in the evenings.
To savour a wide selection of Chinese, Indonesian and Western dishes, head for Leo Café & Restaurant on level 2. Tuck into signature dishes such as “Fiery” Black Pepper, Chilli or Garlic Crab, Asian Chicken Curry, Stir-Fried Garlic Gambero, Golden Calamari Rings, Sirloin Steak, Grilled Salmon, Black Pepper & Ginger Sliced Beef, Seafood Noodles and Signature Kampong Fried Rice.
Hotel guest perks
Enjoy the following offers when you present your room keycard at participating outlets:
• Exclusive deals when you shop and dine at Bugis Junction and Bugis+
• Enjoy 10% off at Tom’s Palette, a homegrown ice cream parlour, located just a few doors down from the hotel
• Medical Facial Therapy at $99 nett
Photos courtesy of Populous Hotel
REDISCOVER SINGAPORE STAYCATION PACKAGE
@ POPULOUS HOTEL
$110/night (usual price: $230) in a Deluxe Room (no window)
#StayAtPopulous and enjoy these perks when you present your room keycard:
• Exclusive offers when you SHOP and DINE at Bugis Junction and Bugis+
• Enjoy 10% OFF at TOM’S PALETTE, a homegrown ice cream parlour, a few doors down from the hotel
• Medical Facial Therapy at $99 NETT
• Bugis – Arts & Heritage Experiential Trail with $200 worth of discount coupons
Bugis – Arts & Heritage Experiential Trail Highlights
- Explore Bugis’ hotspots and hidden local gems with the in-app AR feature
- Unearth the buried history and time travel back to the past
- Discover fun-filled activities like enjoying snacks while you shop at Bugis Street or enjoying a cocktail at a bar along Bugis